RC Helicopter - Apache Commander
A remote controlled helicopter designed for use outdoors as well as indoors, you'll never be out-manoeuvred with this sleek, easy-to-fly RC helicopter model.
Thanks to its 3-channel control system and built-in advanced gyroscope, this sizeable remote control helicopter is amazingly stable and really easy to fly.
Forget all that lurching off course and crashing to the ground as soon as you take off, even a complete novice can be a piloting like a pro in a matter of minutes! Just make sure you've got plenty of space around you before you send the Apache skyward!
Thanks to the Gyro Apache's super responsive and auto-balance gyro system, coming in to land has never been so smooth or precise, but if you do have the odd crash landing, don't panic. This Apache Commander RC Helicopter has really high quality bodywork, it's robust enough to stand the odd bump or two!
This military inspired RC Gyro Apache is army green with tinted windows and a super-bright LED on its nose section that's powered on and off using the infrared remote control – it’s perfect for those night time search and rescue missions! Flying an RC helicopter has never felt, or looked, so good.
- Gyro technology helicopter with inbuilt auto-stability system
- 3 Channel Flight: Comes with remote controlled LED spotlight on nose.
- flies up/down/forward/backwards/left/right
- Designed for both outdoor and indoor use
- Remote control range: Approximately 40 metres +
- Controller requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Full charge time: Approximately 80-90 minutes
- Charged via mains AC/DC adaptor (provided)
- Flying time per charge: Approximately 6-9 minutes
- CDimensions: 370 x 180 x 120
- Do Not Charge overnight, only charge until the LED light turns green.